Mark DePaula and Michael Stogner -- who were both recently candidates for County Supervisor, and citizen Lamont Phemister have submitted to the Board of Supervisors a request that the Board consider the following:
2) That Bolanos be dismissed.
3) That DA Wagstaffe make public the report of the investigation into samTrans accounting.
4) That DA Wagstaffe resign.
5) That they call on the FBI to open the Operation Dollhouse report.
6) That they call on the US Department of Justice to investigate samTrans.
Please click here for a full copy of the request submitted to the San Mateo Board of Supervisors. The document contains the full text of their letter, along with comprehensive supporting articles and notes.
This new expression of citizen concern and lack of faith in San Mateo County officials comes on the heels of recent significant citizen concern and press coverage about the revelation that former San Mateo County prosecutor Alfred Giannini (who was to serve as second chair in the william ayres criminal re-trial before he changed his plea, and was found guilty of 8 counts of child molestation), and who was the subject of a 2011 report on prosecutorial misconduct, is now training discipline prosecutors for the California State Bar.
For additional information on the Giannini matter, see the following recent resources: