Thursday, May 3, 2012

ayres Not Released Yet

ayres to remain in Napa for now. Further report from Napa due on or before July 25, 2012, at which time a hearing will be scheduled.

ayres has been refusing treatment, including Meds, C-Pap, not participating in groups, apparently at the advice of his attorney.

Also according to the prosecutor, ayres' wife told him to try what the doctors were recommending, and ayres said: "Why, so I can go to prison?"

Prosecution put on a good strong showing today. Jonathan McDougall (ayres' attorney) really seemed to bumble today. There were lots of witnesses present. None testified.

Skanky Solveig and Barbara were there along with an odd menagerie of about three other people. One of them may have been weirdly-poor-hat-selection-guy from the criminal trial.

More to follow.

1 comment:

  1. Great, I hope he rots at Napa. And I don't feel bad about his not taking his medication at all. He should be in prison, so he should thank his lucky stars that he's not. If I was his family, I don't think I would ever want to see him again.
    He seems to be pretty cognizant to hear him talk.
    Rotton to the core.

    ReplyDelete