Thursday, August 7, 2008

How to contact me via email

OK, so how do you email me to send me info/hate mail, etc?
You might want to send me email so that I can get attachments to post, like pictures, court transcripts, coupons for a Chevy's restaurant, etc... Maybe you want to just say hi, or maybe you have a good idea for a new post, and it just doesn't fit as a comment for another post.

Send it to the following email: DeepSounding AT gmail.com

Some notes about this: You should assume that I'm going to post whatever you send to me, and may publish who I got it from, if you don't explicitly ask me not to!

I'll use my best discretion, and I'm pretty reasonable. It will probably work like this:

If you tell me not to use your name, I won't, but if you're sending me sketchy info, I probably won't post it or bother to reply. If you're sending usable info, I'll attribute it to Anonymous or something.

If you tell me to use your name, I probably will.

If you don't tell me either way, I'll assume you're using a non-traceable name/email, and will use my discretion. Clever or funny names will probably get you credited in this case.

Special case: Hate mail:
Probably I'll ignore altogether, but I may publish it if it's funny. In that case, I'll probably post your name regardless of whether you tell me to or not. If you send particularly bad hate mail or death threats, I'll probably publish your email address too in full email format so that spambots will find your address, as well as posting whatever other personal info I can find about you. Don't spice it up just for glory to get me to post, I'll probably just post your email address in a hidden list so that the spambots find you, but people won't even notice you. (Don't say I didn't warn you!)

One more note on my email address: I don't check it 10,000 times a day, so if it's urgent, call 911 or something.

Let me repeat that in a another way: There's no guarantee that I'm going to be speedy about checking my email. From time to time, it will be more than 24 hours between checks, so don't be offended if I don't reply right away. And by the way, posting here and checking my email are NOT occurring at the same time right now, so you might see a post, but no email reply for awhile.TAGS: Dr. William Hamilton Ayres Solveig Ayres Solveig Troxel pedophile child molester arrested charges president American Academy of Child and Adolescent PsychiatryAACAP San Mateo County Children and Families First Commission child psychiatrist psychologist Judge Marta Diaz Peninsula Psychiatric Associates Ronnie Sue Leith Etta Bryant Piero Cerruti Howard Hoffman Joanna Perry Jeffrey Weiner Hugh Ridlehuber Mike Callagy Melissa McKowan Rick Decker